We’ve come to expect impossible, even improbable standards of beauty to populate our magazines and our television shows. It’s another thing entirely to find they’ve invaded our workplace.
I am so glad I pressed play
Photo by © Andrea Tomas Prato
i would like to take a moment to thank nani pelekai for being one of the first disney women to ever look like an actual human being
become so rare, that it’s
revolutionary to do so?
|—||(160/365) by (DS)|
Princess Hilda of Luxembourg. 1910s.
- Sonya & Orest for DressCode Magazine (September 2010), Valeria Lazareva
- Untitled, Joshua Foster. On Tumblr
- Le Louvre et ses visiteurs, Alécio de Andrade
- Favourite Place, Hannah & Landon Metz
- Art Appreciation, Chuck Burgess
- Boston (Summer 1972), Nick DeWolf
- Museo del Prado, Madrid (1995), Elliott Erwitt
in alleys. We breathe into beige
paper bags. Anything to mollify
the confusion. Anything to simplify
|—||Bill Yarrow, “Bees in the Eaves” (via thatkindofwoman)|